CEINWEN ROBERTS SIGNATURE SERIES
Ceinwen Roberts is a name synonymous with long distance marathon swimming. She has achieved distances and speeds the fittest and fastest can only dream of! She is a 40 year old pocket rocket that can put her mind to anything in the swimming world and exceed everyones expectations (except her own… dream big… work hard… achieve your goals)!
Not only is she one of FISKI’s own favourite ocean swimmers, she is an inspiration to thousands. And this is why she gets her very own line of FISKI’s with her signature attached to it! Be wary if you bump into Ceinwen in the street … before you know it she would have signed you up to a hardcore solo swimming event, have you training 6 days a week and achieving your wildest dreams.
FISKI and Ceinwen teamed up to design a pair of her own signature series goggles, as can be seen they are so super cool, that we have made enough to share the love around the country. Given her love of ocean swimming for hours on end, they had to be polarised lenses. She spends so much time in the big blue, so no guessing the colour… a super cool turquoise. She wears her goggles for hours on end, so they needed to be leak free and super comfortable. Tick to all of the above, we have the Ceinwen Roberts Signature Series and we are ready to share the love with you all!
- If you are still wondering why Ceinwen gets her own signature series… read her credentials:
- 19 solo Rottnest swims, top 3 females for 3 years
- First ever Circumnavigation of Rottnest Island – 28km
- First ever Triple Crossing of Rottnest Island 19 hrs 04
- English Channel Crossing 2013
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim, 1st Female 3rd overall 2014
- Catalina Crossing 2nd fastest ever time 8.04
- Alcatraz Swim Sanfransisco, 2nd place
- Triple Crown Holder.
- 4 way crossing delayed due to Covid – hope to achieve this year!
- Started up the Cold Water Classic for Leukaemia which in 7 years has raised over $100,000 for the Leukaemia Foundation
- Co-Founder and President of the Port to Pub Swim, a swim from Fremantle to Rottnest Island, including a 25km Ultramarathon which has attracted swimmers from around the world. Started in 2016 and incorporates solos duos, teams of 4 and 6. This event is now considered as one of the 3 events in the Australian Triple Crown
- Founder of The Fire Swim – a charity open water swim to Raise money for the Victorian Bushfires of 2020. $24,000 raised in 1 week.
- Swim coach of over 800 Solo, Duo and Team Swimmers, and English Channel Swimmers and Adult Swimmers swimming for fitness.
- Has been coaching swimming for 24 years from children to adults.
- Spend $89.00 to get Free Shipping
For your best view of the ocean…
You may just find that these Ceinwen Roberts Signature Series Polarised FISKI swimming goggles are the most comfortable goggles you have ever put on your face! They have a super soft seal but do not let any water in. Impossible you say? Absolutely not… join the FISKI converts and try for yourself.
Perfect for Open Water swimming: awesome for the ocean. Fiski’s will protect eyes from sun and water getting in. the polarisation dramatically reduces the glare.
Excellent seal and so comfortable: FISKI Hunters are made from with soft Silicone Cushioned Frames. Flexible nose piece to fit most face shapes; you won’t even know you are wearing them!
No more goggle marks: The super soft silicone frames creates a soft but fabulous suction that keeps goggles in place and keeps the water out. They are so soft they will not leave you with panda eyes for the rest of the day.
Anti-fog and sun protection: Tinted UV Category 3 lenses for sun protection, as well as excellent anti-fog coating
Easily adjustable memory strap: with markings so you know your size, as well as an included breathable case.
Adults, Kids, Teens
CEINWEN ROBERTS SIGNATURE SERIES